|Description||Your Daily energy & well-being supplement|
- Vitality & Potency for life with the real old Korean Ginseng.
- For Male Performance, Energy and Protection formula.
- Ginsomin is indicated to boost the immune system, and alleviate symptoms of stress and fatigue on the body.
- This product is over the counter.
- Quantity: 30 capsules
|Medicine: Nurotroy SR||These tablets contain the active ingredient, folic acid. Folic acid is the chemical name for Vitamin B9. It is necessary for the normal production of blood cells. Folic Acid Tablets are used for the treatment of certain types of anaemia. They are also used to help prevent the breakdown of red blood cells which can occur as a result of renal (kidney) dialysis or certain other conditions. ||Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cells||Scott’s Emulsion Cod Liver Oil Orange 100ml has been trusted for over 100 years to keep families healthy. Made from Cod Liver oil, it contains Omega 3 fatty acid to support brain health and vitamins A & D to support the immune system.||Neuroton tablet is a special combination of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid which are essential neurotropic factors. Neuroton is indicated for prevention and treatment of deficiency of vitamins B1, B6 or B12 and their prophylaxis e.g., in neurological and other disorders associated with disturbance of the metabolic functions influenced by B complex vitamins.Composition:Each coated tablet contains:Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1) 250 mgRiboflavin phosphate (Vitamin B2) 15 mgPyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 150 mgCyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250 mcg|
|Content||Ginseng is a medicinal plant known for more than 4,000 years. Intensive research using modern sophisticated methods has been carried out during the last 30 years to study its components and actions. Ginseng in Ginsomin influences positively the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue. A healthy and vital body needs a proper supply of all essential vitamins and minerals. Ginsomin capsules contain a broad set of important vitamins and minerals for our body.|
Composition:Each capsule of Ginsomin contains:Equivalent to 250 mg Dried Ginseng Root
- Ginseng Extract 50mg with 11 vitamins and 9 minerals formula for fatigue and stress
- Improve the general well being
- Vitality & Potency for life with the real old Korean Ginseng.
- Ginseng in Ginsomin influences positively the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue.
- Ginsomin capsules contain a broad set of important vitamins and minerals for our body.
- Ginseng Extract : 50mg
- Natural Betacarotene : 6mg
- Vitamin D3 : 200IU
- Vitamin B1 : 1.5mg
- Vitamin B2 : 1.5mg
- Vitamin B6 : 2.0mg
- Vitamin B12 : 2.0mcg
- Vitamin C : 60mg
- Natural Vitamin E : 15IU
- Nicotinamide : 20mg
- Pantothenic Acid : 2.75mg
- Lecithin : 50mg
- Phosphorous : 58.06mg
- Folic Acid : 200mg
- Calcium : 7.5mg
- Iron : 15mg
- Copper : 2mg
- Zinc : 5mg
- Magnesium : 4mg
- Manganese : 1mg
- Potassium : 3.5mcg
- Selenium : 3.5mcg
- Take one capsule daily after breakfast or lunch.
For more information, read the leaflet or consult a pharmacist/doctor.Keep this medicine out of the children reach
- Rapid heartbeat.
- Increased or decreased blood pressure.
- Breast tenderness and vaginal bleeding.
Composition description:Generic (Folic Acid)
| Nurotroy SR tablet is a combination of Folic acid with Pyridoxine and Mecobalamin. Folic acid with Pyridoxine and Mecobalamin is used for managing hyperhomocysteinemia and supplementing the diet. Mecobalamin is an essential nutrient for neurons that protects the neurons from oxidative stress. Mecobalamin is notable for being one of the few examples in nature of an organometallic bond. Mecobalamin is used in treating diseases of mecobalamin deficiency (such as pernicious anemia), or diseases of effective mecobalamin deficiency, such as mecobalamin metabolic pathway. Mecobalamin is retained in the body better than cyanocobalamin.
The trio of Mecobalamin, Pyridoxine and Folic acid helps in bringing down the level of homocysteine in blood, the major factor for atherosclerosis. Nurotroy SR tablet reduces the major risk factors for atherosclerosis and is also useful in various neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced neuropathy, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia and optic neuritis and is also useful in reducing homocysteine levels.Use under medical supervision.|
INTERACTIONS OF FOLIC ACID
|Typical use Of Folic Acid :||Folic Acid Is A Vitamin Used In The Treatment And Prevention Of Anemia (low Red Blood Cells) Due To Folic Acid Deficiency, Pregnancy Or As A Side Effect Of Certain Drugs, Kidney Disorders, Malabsorption Syndromes, And To Prevent Birth Defects In Infants.|
|Mechanism of action of Folic Acid :||Folic Acid Is Involved In Producing The Genetic Material Called DNA, In Formation Of Red Blood Cells, In Reducing Risk Of Heart Problems (by Reducing Blood Homocysteine Levels) And Other Body Functions.|
|Drug Interaction of Folic Acid :||Fluorouracil, Sulphonamide, Phenytoin, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Cholestyramine, And Zinc May Affect The Efficacy Of Folic Acid Or Vice Versa. Always Consult Your Physician For The Change Of Dose Regimen Or An Alternative Drug Of Choice That May Strictly Be Required.|
|Side effects of Folic Acid :||The Common Side Effects Are Urge To Vomit, Bloating Of Stomach, Excessive Passage Of Wind, Loss Of Appetite, Worsening Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency (when Folic Acid Is Used Alone To Treat Anemia Without Investigating The Cause). Consult Your Doctor Immediately If Rash, Itching, Or Breathlessness Develops.|
Generic ( Methylcobalamin )
|How Folic Acid will impact on Pregnancy ?There Is Sufficient Evidence To Suggest That There Is No Risk To The Fetus In The First Trimester (12 Weeks) Of Pregnancy And There Is No Evidence Of Risk In Later Trimesters. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|How Folic Acid will impact during lactation(breastfeeding) ?Safest: Evidence From Clinical Studies Has Shown That This Drug When Taken By Breastfeeding Mothers Has Not Shown Any Major Side Effects In Infants. The Possibility Of Harm To The Breastfed Infants Is Expected To Be Rare Or The Drug Does Not Reach The Infant Through Breast Milk. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|Medicine & Alcohol use and effect of Folic AcidNo Studies Found|
INTERACTIONS OF METHYLCOBALAMIN
|Typical use Of Methylcobalamin :||To Prevent And Treat Vitamin B12 Deficiency Causing That Causes Anemia As Well As Nerve Damage With Numbness, Tingling, Pain In Various Neurological Disorders.|
|Mechanism of action of Methylcobalamin :||Methylcobalamin Is An Active Form Of Vitamin B12. It Is Required For The Proper Function And Development Of The Brain, Nerves, Blood Cells, And Many Other Parts Of The Body.|
|Drug Interaction of Methylcobalamin :||Methylcobalamin May Interact With Chloramphenicol, Colchicine, Antibiotics (neomycin), Aminosalicylic Acid, And Medicines Used For Stomach And Intestine Disorders (H2 Blockers, Proton Pump Inhibitors).|
|Side effects of Methylcobalamin :||Methylcobalamin May Cause Diarrhea, Loss Of Appetite, Urge To Vomit, And Vomiting.|
Generic ( Pyridoxine )
|How Methylcobalamin will impact on Pregnancy?Studies In Animals Have Shown Risk To Fetus, However There Are No Sufficient Studies In Humans. This Drug May Be Used In Pregnant Women If Benefit Outweighs The Risk. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|How Methylcobalamin will impact during lactation(breastfeeding) ?Moderately Safe: No Studies Have Been Conducted In Breastfeeding Women, However There Is Possibility Of Ill Effect To The Breastfed Infants; Or Studies Conducted In Breastfeeding Women Show Minimal Non-threatening Side Effects To The Infants. Drugs Should Be Given Only If The Potential Benefit Justifies The Potential Risk To The Infant. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|Medicine & Alcohol use and effect of MethylcobalaminNo Studies Found|
INTERACTIONS OF PYRIDOXINE
|Typical use Of Pyridoxine :||Pyridoxine Is Used To Treat Dysfunction Of Nerves Due To Isoniazid (anti-tuberculosis Drug), Idiopathic Sideroblastic Anemia (abnormal Blood Cells Produced By Bone Marrow) And Vitamin B6 Deficiency States.|
|Mechanism of action of Pyridoxine :||Pyridoxine, A Vitamin B6 Supplement Is Required For The Proper Function Of Glucose, Fats, And Proteins In The Body. It Is Also Required For The Growth And Development Of The Brain, Nerves, Skin, And Many Other Parts Of The Body.|
|Drug Interaction of Pyridoxine :||Pyridoxine May Interact With Other Drugs Like Isoniazid, Penicillamine, Oral Contraceptives, And Levodopa. Always Consult Your Physician For The Change Of Dose Regimen Or An Alternative Drug Of Choice That May Strictly Be Required.|
|Side effects of Pyridoxine :||Long Term Administration Of Large Doses Is Associated With The Development Of Severe Peripheral Neuritis Resulting In Numbness And Pain, Usually In Hands And Feet.|
|How Pyridoxine will impact on Pregnancy ?Studies In Animals Have Shown No Risk To The Fetus, However There Are No Sufficient Studies In Humans. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|How Pyridoxine will impact during lactation(breastfeeding) ? Safer: Drug Has Been Studied In Few Breastfeeding Women And The Evidence Shows That There Is No Increase In Side Effects In The Infants, Or The Possibility Of Harm To The Breastfed Infants Is Expected To Be Rare. Patients Should Follow Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Takes one tablet once daily
- Nurotroy SR should be swallowed whole and not chewed
Frequently asked Questions
Is Nurotroy SR Tablet safe to use when pregnant?
- Folic Acid: Yes
- Mecobalamin: Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
- Pyridoxine: Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
- Is Nurotroy SR Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
- Folic Acid: Yes
- Mecobalamin: Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Pyridoxine: Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor
Keep this medicine out of the children reach
|These tablets contain the active ingredient, folic acid. Folic acid is the chemical name for Vitamin B9. It is necessary for the normal production of blood cells. Folic Acid Tablets are used for the treatment of certain types of anaemia. They are also used to help prevent the breakdown of red blood cells which can occur as a result of renal (kidney) dialysis or certain other conditions.Indication:|
How to take folic Acid tablets:
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Folic Acid Deficiency
- Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation
- Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation
Side effects:Less serious side effects are more likely, but may include:
- The tablets should be swallowed with a drink of water.
- The doctor/pharmacist will decide what dose of tablets you need to take. The dose will be on the pharmacist’s label. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Carry on taking them for as long as you have been told unless you have any problem. In that case, check with your doctor/pharmacist.
- The recommended dose for adults, the elderly and children over 1 year is 1 tablet daily for up to 4 months. After that your doctor may reduce the dose to 1 tablet every few days. In rare cases some people may need to take up to 3 tablets daily.
Caution:Do not exceed the stated dose.Keep out of sight and reach of children
- nausea, loss of appetite;
- bloating, gas;
- bitter or unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- sleep problems;
- depression; or
- feeling excited or irritable.
|Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cellsIndications:|
Posology and method of administrationPosologyAdults (including the elderly)In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.In drug induced folate deficiency: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.For prophylaxis in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis: 5mg every 1-7 days depending on underlying disease.Prevention of neural tube defects in women known to be at risk: 5mg daily started before conception and continued throughout the first trimester.Pregnancy:In established folate deficiency: 5mg daily continued to term.Paediatric populationFor young children a more suitable dosage form should be used.In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia:Child 1-18 years 5mg daily for 4 months; maintenance 5mg every 1-7 days.In haemolytic anaemia; metabolic disorders:Child 1-12 years 2.5mg-5mg once daily.Child 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Prophylaxis of folate deficiency in renal dialysis:Child 1-12 years 250 microgram/kg (max 10mg) once daily.Children 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Method of administrationFor oral administration.Contraindications
- For the treatment of folate-deficient megaloblastic anaemia due to malnutrition, malabsorption syndromes (such as coeliac disease or sprue) and increased utilisation as in pregnancy. It should not be used alone in undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aetiology, unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin.
- For the prophylaxis of drug induced folate deficiency e.g., caused by administration of phenytoin, phenobarbital and primidone. (See section 4.5).
- For the prophylaxis against folate deficiency in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis.
- For the prevention of neural tube defects for woman planning a pregnancy and known to be at risk
Special warnings and precautions for use
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
- Long-term folate therapy is contraindicated in any patient with untreated cobalamin deficiency. This can be untreated pernicious anaemia or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians. In elderly people, a cobalamin absorption test should be done before long-term folate therapy. Folate given to such patients for 3 months or longer has precipitated cobalamin neuropathy. No harm results from short courses of folate
- Folic acid should never be given alone in the treatment of Addisonian pernicious anaemia and other vitamin B12deficiency states because it may precipitate the onset of subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord
- Folic acid should not be used in malignant disease unless megaloblastic anaemia owing to folate deficiency is an important complication.
OverdoseNo special procedures or antidote are likely to be needed.Special precautions for storageStore below 25°C in a dry place.Protect from light.
- Patients with vitamin B12deficiency should not be treated with folic acid unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin, as it can mask the condition but the subacute irreversible damage to the nervous system will continue. The deficiency can be due to undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aethiology or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians.
- Caution should be exercised when administering folic acid to patients who may have folate dependent tumours.
- This product is not intended for healthy pregnant women where lower doses are recommended, but for pregnant women with folic acid deficiency or women at risk for the reoccurrence of neural tube defects.
- This product contains lactose monohydrate. Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, total lactase deficiency or glucose – galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine
|Scott’s Emulsion Cod Liver Oil Orange 100ml has been trusted for over 100 years to keep families healthy. Made from Cod Liver oil, it contains Omega 3 fatty acid to support brain health and vitamins A & D to support the immune systemDetailed Description:
Input values at the point of manufacture. % NRV for adults and children of 4 years and older. Your daily dose of possibilities: For over 100 years, Scott has been dedicated to helping families embrace the daily possibilities in life. Driven by our values of trust, quality, and tradition, embodied by the iconic fisherman, we work tirelessly to provide the very best in everyday nutritional healthcare, keeping families healthy, protected and prepared, so they can make the most of every moment together. Did you know! Vitamins A and D are essential for growth and development and support a healthy immune function. Daily diet supplement: Contains cod liver oil, vitamin A and D. Healthy vision: Supported by Vitamin A. Scott’s is a registered trademark of the GlaxoSmithKline Group of Companies. ©2012 GlaxoSmithKline. All rights reserved. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any product safety issues contact GSK on +27 11 745 6000/0800 118 274.What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:|
Note: Showing generic names only.
Include all brand names and combination drug names.
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Medications are known to interact with Scotts Emulsion (multivitamin)
Adults and Children >12 years: One table spoon (15 mL) 2 times a day.Children 1-12 years: One table spoon (15 mL) once a day.Administration: Shake well before use.PRECAUTIONDo not take Scott’s Emulsion supplements if you are pregnant orplanning a pregnancy because of high amounts of vitamin A maybepresent.Do not take Scott’s Emulsion supplements if you are pregnant orplanning a pregnancy because of high amounts of vitamin A maybepresent.Keep out of the reach of children.
SCOTT’S EMULSION DOSAGE
|Folic acid 500 mcgNeuroton Tablet is used for Deficiency of vitamin b12, Nerve disorders, Heart problem, Vitamin b12 deficiency, Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, Pregnancy, Infancy, Or childhood, Migraine, Anemia, Mental problems, Eye disorders, Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid and other conditions. Neuroton Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Indication Neuroton Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
PrecautionsBefore using Neuroton Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
Interactions with Neuroton Tablet Vitamin B6 reduces the effect of L-dopaWhen not to use Neuroton TabletHypersensitivity to Neuroton Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Neuroton Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:|
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Neuroton Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Neuroton Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar condition This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Neuroton Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Neuroton Tablet.
Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily or as directed by the physician/ pharmacist
There are no reviews yet.