|Description||Shake well, fill dropper and take by mouth. Hold for 1-2 minutes before swallowing .Store away from humidity, heat and light.for well balanced immune system||Medicine: Nurotroy SR||Mumfer Chewable Tab contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components body requires for optimal health used in adults and children as a prophylaxis and treatment of iron-deficiency anemias such as hypochromic anemia associated with pregnancy and lactation, chromic or acute blood loss, dietary restriction, and post-surgery convalescenceComposition: Iron 100mg + Folic acid 500mcg.||Scott’s Emulsion Cod Liver Oil Orange 100ml has been trusted for over 100 years to keep families healthy. Made from Cod Liver oil, it contains Omega 3 fatty acid to support brain health and vitamins A & D to support the immune system.||Neuroton tablet is a special combination of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid which are essential neurotropic factors. Neuroton is indicated for prevention and treatment of deficiency of vitamins B1, B6 or B12 and their prophylaxis e.g., in neurological and other disorders associated with disturbance of the metabolic functions influenced by B complex vitamins.Composition:Each coated tablet contains:Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1) 250 mgRiboflavin phosphate (Vitamin B2) 15 mgPyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 150 mgCyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250 mcg||Neurorubine Forte tablet is used for Neurological disturbances, Neurological disorders, Mental problems, Thiamine deficiency, Heart problem, Anemia, Convulsions, Pregnancy complications, Homocystinuria, Vitamin b12 deficiency and other conditions. Neurorubine Forte tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Neurorubine Forte tablet contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6 as active ingredients.Neurorubine Forte tablet works by metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintains normal growth; producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range; treating vitamin B12 deficiency.|
|Content||Serving Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving %DVOrganic Hemp Seed Oil
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 150mg ..
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 450mg ..
Omega-9(oleic acid) 80mg ..Full Spectrum CBD Oil** Daily Value (DV) not established.INGREDIENTS:
Organic hemp oil,99% CBD isolate, organic wild orange essential oil.SUGGESTED USE:WARNING:
Consult with your physician and employer before using:
especially if you are subject to testing ,pregnant, breastfeeding.
or on medication. For adults use only|
Composition description:Generic (Folic Acid)
| Nurotroy SR tablet is a combination of Folic acid with Pyridoxine and Mecobalamin. Folic acid with Pyridoxine and Mecobalamin is used for managing hyperhomocysteinemia and supplementing the diet. Mecobalamin is an essential nutrient for neurons that protects the neurons from oxidative stress. Mecobalamin is notable for being one of the few examples in nature of an organometallic bond. Mecobalamin is used in treating diseases of mecobalamin deficiency (such as pernicious anemia), or diseases of effective mecobalamin deficiency, such as mecobalamin metabolic pathway. Mecobalamin is retained in the body better than cyanocobalamin.
The trio of Mecobalamin, Pyridoxine and Folic acid helps in bringing down the level of homocysteine in blood, the major factor for atherosclerosis. Nurotroy SR tablet reduces the major risk factors for atherosclerosis and is also useful in various neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced neuropathy, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia and optic neuritis and is also useful in reducing homocysteine levels.Use under medical supervision.|
INTERACTIONS OF FOLIC ACID
|Typical use Of Folic Acid :||Folic Acid Is A Vitamin Used In The Treatment And Prevention Of Anemia (low Red Blood Cells) Due To Folic Acid Deficiency, Pregnancy Or As A Side Effect Of Certain Drugs, Kidney Disorders, Malabsorption Syndromes, And To Prevent Birth Defects In Infants.|
|Mechanism of action of Folic Acid :||Folic Acid Is Involved In Producing The Genetic Material Called DNA, In Formation Of Red Blood Cells, In Reducing Risk Of Heart Problems (by Reducing Blood Homocysteine Levels) And Other Body Functions.|
|Drug Interaction of Folic Acid :||Fluorouracil, Sulphonamide, Phenytoin, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Cholestyramine, And Zinc May Affect The Efficacy Of Folic Acid Or Vice Versa. Always Consult Your Physician For The Change Of Dose Regimen Or An Alternative Drug Of Choice That May Strictly Be Required.|
|Side effects of Folic Acid :||The Common Side Effects Are Urge To Vomit, Bloating Of Stomach, Excessive Passage Of Wind, Loss Of Appetite, Worsening Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency (when Folic Acid Is Used Alone To Treat Anemia Without Investigating The Cause). Consult Your Doctor Immediately If Rash, Itching, Or Breathlessness Develops.|
Generic ( Methylcobalamin )
|How Folic Acid will impact on Pregnancy ?There Is Sufficient Evidence To Suggest That There Is No Risk To The Fetus In The First Trimester (12 Weeks) Of Pregnancy And There Is No Evidence Of Risk In Later Trimesters. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|How Folic Acid will impact during lactation(breastfeeding) ?Safest: Evidence From Clinical Studies Has Shown That This Drug When Taken By Breastfeeding Mothers Has Not Shown Any Major Side Effects In Infants. The Possibility Of Harm To The Breastfed Infants Is Expected To Be Rare Or The Drug Does Not Reach The Infant Through Breast Milk. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|Medicine & Alcohol use and effect of Folic AcidNo Studies Found|
INTERACTIONS OF METHYLCOBALAMIN
|Typical use Of Methylcobalamin :||To Prevent And Treat Vitamin B12 Deficiency Causing That Causes Anemia As Well As Nerve Damage With Numbness, Tingling, Pain In Various Neurological Disorders.|
|Mechanism of action of Methylcobalamin :||Methylcobalamin Is An Active Form Of Vitamin B12. It Is Required For The Proper Function And Development Of The Brain, Nerves, Blood Cells, And Many Other Parts Of The Body.|
|Drug Interaction of Methylcobalamin :||Methylcobalamin May Interact With Chloramphenicol, Colchicine, Antibiotics (neomycin), Aminosalicylic Acid, And Medicines Used For Stomach And Intestine Disorders (H2 Blockers, Proton Pump Inhibitors).|
|Side effects of Methylcobalamin :||Methylcobalamin May Cause Diarrhea, Loss Of Appetite, Urge To Vomit, And Vomiting.|
Generic ( Pyridoxine )
|How Methylcobalamin will impact on Pregnancy?Studies In Animals Have Shown Risk To Fetus, However There Are No Sufficient Studies In Humans. This Drug May Be Used In Pregnant Women If Benefit Outweighs The Risk. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|How Methylcobalamin will impact during lactation(breastfeeding) ?Moderately Safe: No Studies Have Been Conducted In Breastfeeding Women, However There Is Possibility Of Ill Effect To The Breastfed Infants; Or Studies Conducted In Breastfeeding Women Show Minimal Non-threatening Side Effects To The Infants. Drugs Should Be Given Only If The Potential Benefit Justifies The Potential Risk To The Infant. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|Medicine & Alcohol use and effect of MethylcobalaminNo Studies Found|
INTERACTIONS OF PYRIDOXINE
|Typical use Of Pyridoxine :||Pyridoxine Is Used To Treat Dysfunction Of Nerves Due To Isoniazid (anti-tuberculosis Drug), Idiopathic Sideroblastic Anemia (abnormal Blood Cells Produced By Bone Marrow) And Vitamin B6 Deficiency States.|
|Mechanism of action of Pyridoxine :||Pyridoxine, A Vitamin B6 Supplement Is Required For The Proper Function Of Glucose, Fats, And Proteins In The Body. It Is Also Required For The Growth And Development Of The Brain, Nerves, Skin, And Many Other Parts Of The Body.|
|Drug Interaction of Pyridoxine :||Pyridoxine May Interact With Other Drugs Like Isoniazid, Penicillamine, Oral Contraceptives, And Levodopa. Always Consult Your Physician For The Change Of Dose Regimen Or An Alternative Drug Of Choice That May Strictly Be Required.|
|Side effects of Pyridoxine :||Long Term Administration Of Large Doses Is Associated With The Development Of Severe Peripheral Neuritis Resulting In Numbness And Pain, Usually In Hands And Feet.|
|How Pyridoxine will impact on Pregnancy ?Studies In Animals Have Shown No Risk To The Fetus, However There Are No Sufficient Studies In Humans. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use. Patients Should Follow The Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
|How Pyridoxine will impact during lactation(breastfeeding) ? Safer: Drug Has Been Studied In Few Breastfeeding Women And The Evidence Shows That There Is No Increase In Side Effects In The Infants, Or The Possibility Of Harm To The Breastfed Infants Is Expected To Be Rare. Patients Should Follow Advice Of The Doctor Regarding Its Use.|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Takes one tablet once daily
- Nurotroy SR should be swallowed whole and not chewed
Frequently asked Questions
Is Nurotroy SR Tablet safe to use when pregnant?
- Folic Acid: Yes
- Mecobalamin: Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
- Pyridoxine: Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
- Is Nurotroy SR Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
- Folic Acid: Yes
- Mecobalamin: Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Pyridoxine: Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor
Keep this medicine out of the children reach
|Mumfer Chewable Tab contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components body requires for optimal health used in adults and children as a prophylaxis and treatment of iron-deficiency anemias such as hypochromic anemia associated with pregnancy and lactation, chromic or acute blood loss, dietary restriction, and post-surgery convalescenceComposition: Iron 100mg + Folic acid 500mcg.Ingredients and Benefits:|
Uses of Mumfer Chewable Tablet:
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells.
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body.
Precautions and Warnings of Mumfer Chewable Tablet:
- For treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e., anaemia, characterized by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Directions for Use of Mumfer Chewable Tablet:
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage and disposal of Mumfer Chewable Tablet:
- Take this supplement as advised by your pharmacist or doctor
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement
- You should not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
|Keep all medicine out of the reach of children||Scott’s Emulsion Cod Liver Oil Orange 100ml has been trusted for over 100 years to keep families healthy. Made from Cod Liver oil, it contains Omega 3 fatty acid to support brain health and vitamins A & D to support the immune systemDetailed Description:
Input values at the point of manufacture. % NRV for adults and children of 4 years and older. Your daily dose of possibilities: For over 100 years, Scott has been dedicated to helping families embrace the daily possibilities in life. Driven by our values of trust, quality, and tradition, embodied by the iconic fisherman, we work tirelessly to provide the very best in everyday nutritional healthcare, keeping families healthy, protected and prepared, so they can make the most of every moment together. Did you know! Vitamins A and D are essential for growth and development and support a healthy immune function. Daily diet supplement: Contains cod liver oil, vitamin A and D. Healthy vision: Supported by Vitamin A. Scott’s is a registered trademark of the GlaxoSmithKline Group of Companies. ©2012 GlaxoSmithKline. All rights reserved. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any product safety issues contact GSK on +27 11 745 6000/0800 118 274.What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:|
Note: Showing generic names only.
Include all brand names and combination drug names.
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Medications are known to interact with Scotts Emulsion (multivitamin)
Adults and Children >12 years: One table spoon (15 mL) 2 times a day.Children 1-12 years: One table spoon (15 mL) once a day.Administration: Shake well before use.PRECAUTIONDo not take Scott’s Emulsion supplements if you are pregnant orplanning a pregnancy because of high amounts of vitamin A maybepresent.Do not take Scott’s Emulsion supplements if you are pregnant orplanning a pregnancy because of high amounts of vitamin A maybepresent.Keep out of the reach of children.
SCOTT’S EMULSION DOSAGE
|Folic acid 500 mcgNeuroton Tablet is used for Deficiency of vitamin b12, Nerve disorders, Heart problem, Vitamin b12 deficiency, Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, Pregnancy, Infancy, Or childhood, Migraine, Anemia, Mental problems, Eye disorders, Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid and other conditions. Neuroton Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Indication Neuroton Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
PrecautionsBefore using Neuroton Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
Interactions with Neuroton Tablet Vitamin B6 reduces the effect of L-dopaWhen not to use Neuroton TabletHypersensitivity to Neuroton Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Neuroton Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:|
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Neuroton Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Neuroton Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar condition This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Neuroton Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Neuroton Tablet.
Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily or as directed by the physician/ pharmacist
| Neurorubine Forte tablet contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6 as active ingredients.Neurorubine Forte tablet works by metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintains normal growth; producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range; treating vitamin B12 deficiency.|
Composition and Active Ingredients
Neurorubine Forte tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1), 200mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12). 100µg.
Neurorubine forte is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of neuritic pain: acute or chronic neuritis and polyneuritis, neuralgia as well as toxic damages of the nerve tissue like alcoholism, diabetic polyneuropathy, drug intoxication.Directions for use:
- Color E127 (erythrosine) and other excipients.
- Adult: take 1-2 film coated tablets daily.
- So far there is no experience with the treatment in children. The preparation should therefore not be used in children.
- Some cases of angioneurotic oedema have been described (primarily in sensitive.
- patients). Allergic reactions are rare.
- Endocrine disorders.
- The release of prolactin is inhibited.
- Nervous system disorders.
- Individual cases of anxiety have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Pyridoxine stimulates the decarboxylation of levodopa and can reduce its therapeutic effect on Parkinson’s disease, unless a decarboxylase inhibitor is given at the same time.
- With high doses over a long period (> 500 mg per day), rare cases of reversible.
- Peripheral sensory neuropathy has been observed.
- Cardiac disorders.
- Individual cases of tachycardia and collapse have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Nausea and haemorrhagia in the gastrointestinal tract have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Hepatobiliary disorders.
- High doses can lead to an increase in SGOT in the serum.
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders.
- Outbreaks of sweating, feeling of weakness, globus symptoms.
Before using Neurorubine Forte tablet, inform your doctor or pharmacist about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g., vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctorKeep all medicine out of the reach of children.
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
There are no reviews yet.