|Description||Pure cod liver oil Is a natural health builder and a very good source of Omega3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and also Vitamins A, D& E.||Your Daily energy & well-being supplement|
- Vitality & Potency for life with the real old Korean Ginseng.
- For Male Performance, Energy and Protection formula.
- Ginsomin is indicated to boost the immune system, and alleviate symptoms of stress and fatigue on the body.
- This product is over the counter.
- Quantity: 30 capsules
|Maxical Tablet is used to prevent & treat vitamin D and calcium deficiency in the elderly. This medicine works by slowing down the process of old bone growth, which provides the bone-forming cells time to reconstruct a healthy bone. This medicine helps to maintain the bone structure. Maxical is also used to treat osteoporosis patients who are at risk of vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Maxical is also used to treat osteoporosis patients who are at risk of vitamin D and calcium deficiency|
SAFA PURE NATURAL HONEY
Made in UAEThe safa honey is the guaranteed to be 100 percent pure and natural, sourced from the best locations around the world to ensure quality and taste to the customers.Key benefits
- Honey also helps improve cholesterol
- Honey can lower triglycerides
- Honey contains some nutrients
- High Quality honey is rich in antioxidants
- Honey is "less bad" than sugar for diabetics
- The Antioxidants in it can help lower blood pressure
- Made in UAE
- Net weight 400g
|Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cells||Product Name: Fibo Powder Sachet 10’sProduct Form: Powder
Pack Size: 10’s
Marketed By: Hinucon
Generic Category: Herbal Preparation
Ingredients: Wheat Dextrin and Green Tea Extract|
|Content||Pure cod liver oil Is a natural health builder and a very good source of Omega3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and also Vitamins A, D& E.Vitamin A is essential for good eyesight and can also help to build resistance to cough & cold and some other infections.Vitamin D is essential for health bones and teeth.Vitamin E helps to maintain cell structure by protecting cell membranes more and good for a healthy skin.Cod liver oil B.P. for the relief of joint pain and stiffness.EPA is essential for a health heart andDHA helps with brain developmentComposition:Each 10ml contains;|
Directions on use;Dosage:Adults and children over 1 year: Take 10ml (2 teaspoons) daily.Children 7-12 months: Take 5mls (1 teaspoon) daily.Infant 0-6 months: Take 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) dailyCOD LIVER OIL can be taken on its own or mixed with either milk or orange juice.Do not exceed the stated dose.Use within 3 months of opening.Storage:Store below 25˚C.
|Vitamin A||4000 I. U|| |
|Vitamin D||400 I.U|| |
|Vitamin E||10 I.U|| |
|EPA||0.83g||This is the Omega3 = 1.8 g|
|Keep out of the reach of children ||Ginseng is a medicinal plant known for more than 4,000 years. Intensive research using modern sophisticated methods has been carried out during the last 30 years to study its components and actions. Ginseng in Ginsomin influences positively the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue. A healthy and vital body needs a proper supply of all essential vitamins and minerals. Ginsomin capsules contain a broad set of important vitamins and minerals for our body.|
Composition:Each capsule of Ginsomin contains:Equivalent to 250 mg Dried Ginseng Root
- Ginseng Extract 50mg with 11 vitamins and 9 minerals formula for fatigue and stress
- Improve the general well being
- Vitality & Potency for life with the real old Korean Ginseng.
- Ginseng in Ginsomin influences positively the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue.
- Ginsomin capsules contain a broad set of important vitamins and minerals for our body.
- Ginseng Extract : 50mg
- Natural Betacarotene : 6mg
- Vitamin D3 : 200IU
- Vitamin B1 : 1.5mg
- Vitamin B2 : 1.5mg
- Vitamin B6 : 2.0mg
- Vitamin B12 : 2.0mcg
- Vitamin C : 60mg
- Natural Vitamin E : 15IU
- Nicotinamide : 20mg
- Pantothenic Acid : 2.75mg
- Lecithin : 50mg
- Phosphorous : 58.06mg
- Folic Acid : 200mg
- Calcium : 7.5mg
- Iron : 15mg
- Copper : 2mg
- Zinc : 5mg
- Magnesium : 4mg
- Manganese : 1mg
- Potassium : 3.5mcg
- Selenium : 3.5mcg
- Take one capsule daily after breakfast or lunch.
For more information, read the leaflet or consult a pharmacist/doctor.Keep this medicine out of the children reach
- Rapid heartbeat.
- Increased or decreased blood pressure.
- Breast tenderness and vaginal bleeding.
|Maxical Tablet is used to prevent & treat vitamin D and calcium deficiency in the elderly. This medicine works by slowing down the process of old bone growth, which provides the bone-forming cells time to reconstruct a healthy bone. This medicine helps to maintain the bone structure. Maxical is also used to treat osteoporosis patients who are at risk of vitamin D and calcium deficiency. S Maxical is also used to treat osteoporosis patients who are at risk of vitamin D and calcium deficiencyThis product contains calcium and Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol /colecalciferol).Ingredients and Benefits|
Uses of Maxical
- Calcium: It is essential for functioning of like nerve, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain, weakness.
Side effects of Maxical
- For treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency
- For treatment of osteoporosis
- In special populations like elderly, pregnancy, breast feeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if
- Vomiting, nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling thirsty
- Bone pain
- Stomach pain
- Frequent urination
- Muscle weakness
- High level of calcium in urine
Directions for Use of Maxical
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine, do not take in this case
- Do not take it if you have high level of calcium or vitamin D in blood, high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bed ridden
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
- You are suffering from malabsorption
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed
- Never take thyroid medicine and this product together
Which foods are good source of vitamin D?
- Take this medicine as your doctor has advised you.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- This vitamin is known to accumulated in the fat and liver, so excessive use or use for prolonged period can be detrimental.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to overdose.
Why should one take vitamin D?
- Very few food products are good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to sun.
- Sun exposure 10 am to 3pm atleast twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
This is health supplement; can it be harmful if I take it too much?
- With current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars; with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to increased vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscles weakness.
- There is lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have role in preventing onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
- Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too much of vitamins is not harmful.
- When taken in excess or in high doses for too long excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause overdose.
- Overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in blood, urine, muscle weakness, irregular heartbeat.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, stop taking it and contact your pharmacist or Doctor immediately.
Honey is a substance produced by bees from the nectar of plants. It is commonly used as a sweetener in food. It may also be used as a medicine. Honey is most commonly used for burns, wound healing, swelling (inflammation) and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis), and cough. It is also used for many other conditions but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these uses.
How does it work?
Some of the chemicals in honey may kill certain bacteria and fungus. When applied to the skin, honey may serve as a barrier to moisture and keep skin from sticking to dressings. Honey may also provide nutrients and other chemicals that speed wound healing.
|Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cellsIndications:|
Posology and method of administrationPosologyAdults (including the elderly)In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.In drug induced folate deficiency: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.For prophylaxis in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis: 5mg every 1-7 days depending on underlying disease.Prevention of neural tube defects in women known to be at risk: 5mg daily started before conception and continued throughout the first trimester.Pregnancy:In established folate deficiency: 5mg daily continued to term.Paediatric populationFor young children a more suitable dosage form should be used.In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia:Child 1-18 years 5mg daily for 4 months; maintenance 5mg every 1-7 days.In haemolytic anaemia; metabolic disorders:Child 1-12 years 2.5mg-5mg once daily.Child 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Prophylaxis of folate deficiency in renal dialysis:Child 1-12 years 250 microgram/kg (max 10mg) once daily.Children 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Method of administrationFor oral administration.Contraindications
- For the treatment of folate-deficient megaloblastic anaemia due to malnutrition, malabsorption syndromes (such as coeliac disease or sprue) and increased utilisation as in pregnancy. It should not be used alone in undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aetiology, unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin.
- For the prophylaxis of drug induced folate deficiency e.g., caused by administration of phenytoin, phenobarbital and primidone. (See section 4.5).
- For the prophylaxis against folate deficiency in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis.
- For the prevention of neural tube defects for woman planning a pregnancy and known to be at risk
Special warnings and precautions for use
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
- Long-term folate therapy is contraindicated in any patient with untreated cobalamin deficiency. This can be untreated pernicious anaemia or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians. In elderly people, a cobalamin absorption test should be done before long-term folate therapy. Folate given to such patients for 3 months or longer has precipitated cobalamin neuropathy. No harm results from short courses of folate
- Folic acid should never be given alone in the treatment of Addisonian pernicious anaemia and other vitamin B12deficiency states because it may precipitate the onset of subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord
- Folic acid should not be used in malignant disease unless megaloblastic anaemia owing to folate deficiency is an important complication.
OverdoseNo special procedures or antidote are likely to be needed.Special precautions for storageStore below 25°C in a dry place.Protect from light.
- Patients with vitamin B12deficiency should not be treated with folic acid unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin, as it can mask the condition but the subacute irreversible damage to the nervous system will continue. The deficiency can be due to undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aethiology or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians.
- Caution should be exercised when administering folic acid to patients who may have folate dependent tumours.
- This product is not intended for healthy pregnant women where lower doses are recommended, but for pregnant women with folic acid deficiency or women at risk for the reoccurrence of neural tube defects.
- This product contains lactose monohydrate. Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, total lactase deficiency or glucose – galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine
|Fibo, a product of European origin, is a source of soluble fiber. It also contains benefits of green tea extract. Fibo helps to prevent constipation, regulate bowel and digestion, reduce cholesterol, and maintain healthy weight. Fibo is very convenient for daily use as it dissolves completely in water. It can also be used in many hot and cold beverages.|
There are no reviews yet.