|Description||Rinavit syrup is a multivitamin that contains Vitamin A BP 1000 unit Vitamin B1 BP 1.5mg Riboflavine BP 1.5mg Nicotinamide BP 10mg Vitamin B12 BP 2.5mcg Vitamin C BP 40.0mg Vitamin D BP 200units per 5ml.||Vitabiotics Wellman Conception 30 Tablets
One-a-day vitamin and mineral supplement with specific nutrients which contribute to normal fertility and reproductive health in men.
Wellman Conception is to help maintain male reproductive health supporting conception.
Receiving a daily amount of certain nutrients may help ensure that your body is functioning to the best of its ability when you and your partner are planning for a baby. Wellman Conception has been developed to provide a comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals and bio-active nutrients which have been chosen for their role in male reproductive function and health.||Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cells||Mumfer Syrup is a good Iron and folic acid supplement.Its used in adults and children as a prophylaxis and treatment of iron-deficiency anemias such as hypochromic anemia associated with pregnancy and lactation, chromic or acute blood loss, dietary restriction, and post-surgery convalescenceComposition: Iron 50mg + Folic acid 500mcg.|
This is herbal preparation used to prevent constipation and also prevents excessive fats in body by fasting metabolism.
Gas or stomach cramping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
When not to use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug
|Enat 400 is a vitamne E supplement used to prevent or treat a lack of vitamin E in the body. A low body level of vitamin E is rare. Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra vitamin E. However, vitamin E supplements are used in premature newborns and in people who have problems absorbing enough vitamin E from their diets. Vitamin E is important in protecting your body's cells from damage. It is known as an antioxidant.|
|Content||When you’ve decided to start planning a family, Wellman Conception supports your diet for normal fertility and reproduction, and is designed especially for men.|
Nutritional support for conception & spermatogenesis
A comprehensive formulation of vitamins and micronutrients including L-Carnitine and L-Arginine.
Male conception health
With zinc, an important mineral for the male reproductive system plus Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and magnesium and selenium necessary for sperm formulation.
Vitamins A, C, E and selenium are important central to overall reproductive health and wellness.
UK's No.1 branded manufacturer in vitamins, minerals and supplements. Source: Nielsen GB ScanTrack Total Coverage. For claim verification write to: Ad Validation, Marketing Department, Vitabiotics Ltd., 1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HFCOMPOSITION: Advanced vitamin & mineral supplement for men
- Comprehensive support for men’s sexual health and fertility
- Includes Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone
- Also provides Selenium, Ginseng, Co-Q10, Inositol and Peruvian Maca
- The UK's No.1 men's supplement brand
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, mg = milligram
µg = microgram, IU = International Units.DIRECTION FOR USE:
|Nutritional Information||Average per tablet||% NRV*|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract equiv. to||30 mg||--|
|Peruvian Maca Extract equiv. to||250 mg||--|
|Co-enzyme Q10||2 mg||--|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||--|
|Lycopene Extract||1.5 mg||--|
|Pine Bark Extract||30 mg||--|
|Vitamin A (2500 IU)||750 µg RE||94|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 μg||300|
|Vitamin E||30 mg α-TE||250|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||113|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||12 mg||1091|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||75 μg||3000|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
- one tablet per day with your main meal,
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellman supplements and multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- No yeast
- Wellman is not tested on animals
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
|Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cellsIndications:|
Posology and method of administrationPosologyAdults (including the elderly)In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.In drug induced folate deficiency: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.For prophylaxis in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis: 5mg every 1-7 days depending on underlying disease.Prevention of neural tube defects in women known to be at risk: 5mg daily started before conception and continued throughout the first trimester.Pregnancy:In established folate deficiency: 5mg daily continued to term.Paediatric populationFor young children a more suitable dosage form should be used.In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia:Child 1-18 years 5mg daily for 4 months; maintenance 5mg every 1-7 days.In haemolytic anaemia; metabolic disorders:Child 1-12 years 2.5mg-5mg once daily.Child 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Prophylaxis of folate deficiency in renal dialysis:Child 1-12 years 250 microgram/kg (max 10mg) once daily.Children 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Method of administrationFor oral administration.Contraindications
- For the treatment of folate-deficient megaloblastic anaemia due to malnutrition, malabsorption syndromes (such as coeliac disease or sprue) and increased utilisation as in pregnancy. It should not be used alone in undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aetiology, unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin.
- For the prophylaxis of drug induced folate deficiency e.g., caused by administration of phenytoin, phenobarbital and primidone. (See section 4.5).
- For the prophylaxis against folate deficiency in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis.
- For the prevention of neural tube defects for woman planning a pregnancy and known to be at risk
Special warnings and precautions for use
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
- Long-term folate therapy is contraindicated in any patient with untreated cobalamin deficiency. This can be untreated pernicious anaemia or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians. In elderly people, a cobalamin absorption test should be done before long-term folate therapy. Folate given to such patients for 3 months or longer has precipitated cobalamin neuropathy. No harm results from short courses of folate
- Folic acid should never be given alone in the treatment of Addisonian pernicious anaemia and other vitamin B12deficiency states because it may precipitate the onset of subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord
- Folic acid should not be used in malignant disease unless megaloblastic anaemia owing to folate deficiency is an important complication.
OverdoseNo special procedures or antidote are likely to be needed.Special precautions for storageStore below 25°C in a dry place.Protect from light.
- Patients with vitamin B12deficiency should not be treated with folic acid unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin, as it can mask the condition but the subacute irreversible damage to the nervous system will continue. The deficiency can be due to undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aethiology or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians.
- Caution should be exercised when administering folic acid to patients who may have folate dependent tumours.
- This product is not intended for healthy pregnant women where lower doses are recommended, but for pregnant women with folic acid deficiency or women at risk for the reoccurrence of neural tube defects.
- This product contains lactose monohydrate. Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, total lactase deficiency or glucose – galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine
|Mumfer Syrup is a good Iron and folic acid supplement.Its used in adults and children as a prophylaxis and treatment of iron-deficiency anemias such as hypochromic anemia associated with pregnancy and lactation, chromic or acute blood loss, dietary restriction, and post-surgery convalescenceComposition: Iron 50mg + Folic acid 500mcg.Dosage:Treatment of iron-deficiency |
|Mumfer||Daily dose in ml||Daily dose in mg|
|Infants (up to 1 year||2.5-5||25-50|
|Children (1-2 years)||5-10||50-100|
|Children (˃12 years) Adults and nursing Mothers||10-20||100-200|
SIDE EFFECTS OF MUMFER SYRUP 150ML:GI irritation, epigastric pain, stomach cramping, constipation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dark stools, heart burn, discoloured urine, teeth staining.DRUG INTERACTIONS OF MUMFER SYRUP:Concurrent use with psychotropic drugs may worsen constipation. Increased systemic side effects with concomitant ACE inhibitors and parenteral iron admin.CONTRAINDICATIONS OF MUMFER SYRUP: Hypersensitivity or intolerance to iron and overloading of iron in the body. Anemia not caused by iron deficiency. Disturbances in iron utilization, thalassemia. Patients receiving repeated blood transfusion. Parenteral: Iron overload, Ostler-Rendu-Weber syndrome, chronic polyarthritis, bronchial asthma, inflammation or infection of kidney or liver, uncontrolled hyperparathyroidism, decompensated liver cirrhosis. Pregnancy (1st trimester).MECHANISM OF ACTION OF MUMFER SYRUP: Iron polymaltose is a water soluble, macro-molecular complex of iron (III) hydroxide and isomaltose. It is used in the treatment of iron-deficiency anemia.SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR MUMFER SYRUP:Avoid concomitant parenteral and oral iron admin, oral iron therapy should start at least 1 week after last iron inj. Parenteral: Pregnancy (2nd and 3rd trimester), allergies, hepatic and liver insufficiency, low iron binding capacity and or folic acid deficiency. Facilities for CPR should be available during administration.Storage:Store below 25˚C. protect from light.
|Mumfer||Daily dose in ml||Daily dose in ml|
|Children (6-24 months)||1.25||12.5|
|Children (2-5 years)||2.5||25|
|Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. ||Fibo Syrup is a pleasant tasting ready-to-take liquid fiber for the treatment and prevention from Constipation. Fibo Syrup conveniently helps fulfill daily fiber needs in all age groups.
It is effective in regulating bowel movement and digestion. The ingredient in Fibo Syrup is well researched and documented.||Enat 400 is indicated for the treatment and prevention against Vitamin E deficiency.Natural Vitamin E helps to maintain skin beauty, slows down the progression of aging and prevents wrinkles on the skin.Natural Vitamin E 400 IU has a high biological activity and is readily absorbed by the body. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Natural Vitamin E 400 IU may relieve the symptoms of eczema and aid in the treatment of minor skin disorders. It assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.Composition: Each soft gel of ENAT 400 contains Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate): 400 IUIndications:Treatment and prophylaxis against Vitamin E deficiency. Natural Vitamin E helps to maintain skin beauty, slows down the progression of aging and prevents wrinkles on the skin. It has an antioxidant effect in protection cells from damage caused by free radicals.Directions:Take 1 capsule daily with a meal by mouth as directed. Follow all directions on the product package.Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or take it more often than recommended. Taking too much vitamin E may increase your risk of side effects.High doses of vitamin E (400 units or more per day) may increase the chance of rare but very serious side effects. There is no proof that high doses of vitamin E help to prevent or treat heart disease. There is very little evidence that it helps prevent or treat Alzheimer's disease. In some people, taking these high doses may even be harmful. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist and discuss the risks and benefits before taking vitamin E supplements.If your doctor prescribes this product for vitamin E deficiency, use it regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. You should see improvement of symptoms such as numbness/tingling of the hands/feet and weakness. If your condition persists or worsens, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.|
There are no reviews yet.