|Description||Sucral is the pioneer brand of Father and Sons, is the only sweetener which is made from sugar, tastes like sugar but with zero Calories. Sucral ultimate aim is to bring about a revolution in the life of sweet lovers and health conscious individuals by providing a true substitute to regular sugar.||Product Name: Fibo Powder Sachet 10’sProduct Form: Powder
Pack Size: 10’s
Marketed By: Hinucon
Generic Category: Herbal Preparation
Ingredients: Wheat Dextrin and Green Tea Extract||Vitabiotics Wellman Conception 30 Tablets
One-a-day vitamin and mineral supplement with specific nutrients which contribute to normal fertility and reproductive health in men.
Wellman Conception is to help maintain male reproductive health supporting conception.
Receiving a daily amount of certain nutrients may help ensure that your body is functioning to the best of its ability when you and your partner are planning for a baby. Wellman Conception has been developed to provide a comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals and bio-active nutrients which have been chosen for their role in male reproductive function and health.||Valupak Supplements Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules are useful nutritional supplements to help with joints and assisting with a healthy lifestyle.Cod Liver Oil is known for aiding with joint care and other health benefits that are part of an active lifestyle, especially as you get older.||Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cells|
|Content|| Keeping in view Sucral’s unique product features and benefits, it is the most suitable sweetener to replace sugar and unlike other sweeteners, it can be used in eating, drinking, baking and cooking.Sucral Recommended by:1) Recommended by world’s top 10 food safety organizations.2) According to “American pregnancy Association” Sucral is suitable in pregnancy & lactation.3) Approved by FDA||Fibo, a product of European origin, is a source of soluble fiber. It also contains benefits of green tea extract. Fibo helps to prevent constipation, regulate bowel and digestion, reduce cholesterol, and maintain healthy weight. Fibo is very convenient for daily use as it dissolves completely in water. It can also be used in many hot and cold beverages.||When you’ve decided to start planning a family, Wellman Conception supports your diet for normal fertility and reproduction, and is designed especially for men.|
Nutritional support for conception & spermatogenesis
A comprehensive formulation of vitamins and micronutrients including L-Carnitine and L-Arginine.
Male conception health
With zinc, an important mineral for the male reproductive system plus Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and magnesium and selenium necessary for sperm formulation.
Vitamins A, C, E and selenium are important central to overall reproductive health and wellness.
UK's No.1 branded manufacturer in vitamins, minerals and supplements. Source: Nielsen GB ScanTrack Total Coverage. For claim verification write to: Ad Validation, Marketing Department, Vitabiotics Ltd., 1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HFCOMPOSITION: Advanced vitamin & mineral supplement for men
- Comprehensive support for men’s sexual health and fertility
- Includes Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone
- Also provides Selenium, Ginseng, Co-Q10, Inositol and Peruvian Maca
- The UK's No.1 men's supplement brand
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, mg = milligram
µg = microgram, IU = International Units.DIRECTION FOR USE:
|Nutritional Information||Average per tablet||% NRV*|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract equiv. to||30 mg||--|
|Peruvian Maca Extract equiv. to||250 mg||--|
|Co-enzyme Q10||2 mg||--|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||--|
|Lycopene Extract||1.5 mg||--|
|Pine Bark Extract||30 mg||--|
|Vitamin A (2500 IU)||750 µg RE||94|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 μg||300|
|Vitamin E||30 mg α-TE||250|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||113|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||12 mg||1091|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||75 μg||3000|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
- one tablet per day with your main meal,
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellman supplements and multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- No yeast
- Wellman is not tested on animals
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
|Elferb, a natural and effective remedy for “flu and cold” with added advantage of immunity boosters.Elferb is a unique combination of elderberry extract and echinacea with immunity boosters zinc and vitamin c.Elderberry extract reduces the duration the virus. Echinacea reduces the incidences of flu and common cold. Zinc and vitamin c boosts immunity cells and strengthens the immunity system.||Valupak Supplements Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules are useful nutritional supplements to help with joints and assisting with a healthy lifestyle.Cod Liver Oil is known for aiding with joint care and other health benefits that are part of an active lifestyle, especially as you get older.The oil, extracted from the liver of cod, provides a source of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and moderate amounts of Vitamin A and Vitamin D.EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.Free from sugar, gluten, yeast, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.This food supplement should not be used as substitute for a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle.Made in Great Britain.Its beneficial in that it is;|
Feeding Guide:Adults and Children over 12 years: Take one capsule per day with food or liquid.Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.Contains:Each capsule provides: Cod liver Oil 1000mg, containing EPA 70mg, DHA 80mg. Vitamin A 300µgRE and 20 Vitamin D 2.5µg.<Caution:Do not exceed the stated dose.Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Rich in Vitamin A & (DHA) helps to maintain a healthy immune system also beneficial for healthy skin and eyesight.
- Rich in vitamin D For strong and healthy bones.
- Rich in Omega 3 have anti- inflammatory properties.
- (EPA)for the cardiovascular system and helps reduce inflammation.
- Free from Sugar, gluten and yeast containing ingredients.
- Free from artificial additives, preservatives or colors
|Each yellow uncoated tablet contains 5mg folic acidFolic acid is a component of the B group of vitamins and is necessary for the normal production and maturation of red blood cellsIndications:|
Posology and method of administrationPosologyAdults (including the elderly)In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.In drug induced folate deficiency: 5mg daily for 4 months; up to 15mg daily may be necessary for malabsorption states.For prophylaxis in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis: 5mg every 1-7 days depending on underlying disease.Prevention of neural tube defects in women known to be at risk: 5mg daily started before conception and continued throughout the first trimester.Pregnancy:In established folate deficiency: 5mg daily continued to term.Paediatric populationFor young children a more suitable dosage form should be used.In folate deficient megaloblastic anaemia:Child 1-18 years 5mg daily for 4 months; maintenance 5mg every 1-7 days.In haemolytic anaemia; metabolic disorders:Child 1-12 years 2.5mg-5mg once daily.Child 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Prophylaxis of folate deficiency in renal dialysis:Child 1-12 years 250 microgram/kg (max 10mg) once daily.Children 12-18 years 5-10mg once daily.Method of administrationFor oral administration.Contraindications
- For the treatment of folate-deficient megaloblastic anaemia due to malnutrition, malabsorption syndromes (such as coeliac disease or sprue) and increased utilisation as in pregnancy. It should not be used alone in undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aetiology, unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin.
- For the prophylaxis of drug induced folate deficiency e.g., caused by administration of phenytoin, phenobarbital and primidone. (See section 4.5).
- For the prophylaxis against folate deficiency in chronic haemolytic states or in renal dialysis.
- For the prevention of neural tube defects for woman planning a pregnancy and known to be at risk
Special warnings and precautions for use
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
- Long-term folate therapy is contraindicated in any patient with untreated cobalamin deficiency. This can be untreated pernicious anaemia or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians. In elderly people, a cobalamin absorption test should be done before long-term folate therapy. Folate given to such patients for 3 months or longer has precipitated cobalamin neuropathy. No harm results from short courses of folate
- Folic acid should never be given alone in the treatment of Addisonian pernicious anaemia and other vitamin B12deficiency states because it may precipitate the onset of subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord
- Folic acid should not be used in malignant disease unless megaloblastic anaemia owing to folate deficiency is an important complication.
OverdoseNo special procedures or antidote are likely to be needed.Special precautions for storageStore below 25°C in a dry place.Protect from light.
- Patients with vitamin B12deficiency should not be treated with folic acid unless administered with adequate amounts of hydroxocobalamin, as it can mask the condition but the subacute irreversible damage to the nervous system will continue. The deficiency can be due to undiagnosed megaloblastic anaemia including in infancy, pernicious anaemia or macrocytic anaemia of unknown aethiology or other cause of cobalamin deficiency, including lifelong vegetarians.
- Caution should be exercised when administering folic acid to patients who may have folate dependent tumours.
- This product is not intended for healthy pregnant women where lower doses are recommended, but for pregnant women with folic acid deficiency or women at risk for the reoccurrence of neural tube defects.
- This product contains lactose monohydrate. Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, total lactase deficiency or glucose – galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine
There are no reviews yet.