|Description||TOOCHE DROPS contain special ingredients to provide relief from the symptoms of toothache, gum inflammation and gingivitis by cooling and soothing the affected area. TOOCHE also has antibacterial and mild anesthetic properties.|
Allopathic formulation can be used as an antaacid or acid reflux balancer
Used for managing symptoms of gastritis, flatulence, acidity, dyspepsia, peptice ulcers and heartburn
Helps to provide relief from acid reflux immediately
Helps the neutralize the acid balance in the body post meals
Provides immediate relief and is easy to apply
|Osteoflex® formulation provides nutritional support for healthy joints and cartilage. A unique combination of high-grade Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate with added Vitamin C, Turmeric and Manganese to help maintain supple, flexible joints, strong cartilage and a healthy skeleton. Suitable for men and women of all ages.||Osteomin provides a scientifically proven and internationally accepted joint care formula containing Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Cartilage damage is the root cause of Osteoarthritis and Osteomin works on the root cause as it is an expert in repairing the damaged cartilage.|
The active ingredient in Tyzorin® Mouth Wash is Tibezonium Iodide, a substance well-known for its anti-bacterial activity against disease-causing organisms of the mouth, gums and throat. With its analgesic and anesthetic properties, it also helps ease and soothe painful symptoms.
Mechanism of action
Tyzorin® Mouth Wash shows selective anti-bacterial activity for destroying harmful agents of such as Streptococci, Staphylococci, Diplococci and Corynaebacteria. It is generally well-tolerated by the mucosa and its action is only local.
Tyzorin® Mouth Wash is used for preventing and/or treating:
Tyzorin® Mouth wash is also effective for the pre- and post-operative treatment o tonsillectomies and tooth extraction.
- dental plaque
- gingivitis (inflammation of gums)
- alveolitis and s (inflammation of lung tissue disrupting breathing)
- pharyngitis (painful sore throat due to common cold)
- tonsillitis (inflammation/infection of tonsils)
- stomatitis (inflammation of the mouth and lips)
- serositis (inflammation of tissues lining lungs, heart, or inner lining of abdomen)
Dosage & Instructions
For mouth infections: Rinse mouth/gargle with 1-2 tablespoons of undiluted mouthwash twice a day. Keep in mouth for at least 30 seconds.For mouth hygiene: Dilute 1-2 tablespoons with equal amounts of water. Rinse mouth and gargle twice a day, or as often as necessary.
Precautions & Contraindications
- Tyzorin® Mouth Wash does not cause any sensitization or allergic reactions.
- Consult a physician if no improvement is seen after short-term use.
- Do not use past expiry date.
|These tablets contain the active ingredient, folic acid. Folic acid is the chemical name for Vitamin B9. It is necessary for the normal production of blood cells. Folic Acid Tablets are used for the treatment of certain types of anaemia. They are also used to help prevent the breakdown of red blood cells which can occur as a result of renal (kidney) dialysis or certain other conditions. |
Relcer Oral Gel is an allopathic formulation indicated to be used as an antacid or acid reflux balancer. The cream is recommended to be used for only topical uses.
The gel can be used for managing symptoms of gastritis, flatulence, acidity, dyspepsia, peptice ulcers and heartburn
It helps to provide relief from acid reflux immediately
The major ingredient of the gel helps the neutralize the acid balance in the body post meals
The formulation provides immediate relief and is easy to apply
Directions For Use:
Use Relcer Oral Gel as directed by the physician
Read the label carefully before use
|Osteoflex® formulation provides nutritional support for healthy joints and cartilage. A unique combination of high-grade Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate with added Vitamin C, Turmeric and Manganese to help maintain supple, flexible joints, strong cartilage and a healthy skeleton. Suitable for men and women of all ages.Osteoflex Tablets may be of benefit to:|
Recommended Daily Intake of Osteoflex Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two Osteoflex tablets daily with a main meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.Allergen Information: Do not take this product if allergic to shellfish.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- People who suffer from osteoarthritis
- Elderly people who need to nourish their joints and rebuild cartilage to ensure flexibility
- People who experience pain, stiffness or swelling in their joints (especially in their knees)
- People who experience arthritic back and neck pain
- Athletes who need to provide extra support to their joints to avoid injuries
|Each Osteoflex Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|Free Glucosamine (from shellfish)||390mg||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) powder equivalent||100mg||*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
|INGREDIENTS FOR OSTEOFLEX TABLETS:Glucosamine Sulphate (2KCl), Chondroitin Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Manganese Gluconate, Binding Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)], Glazing Agent [(hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Turmeric Root Standardised Extract (10:1).||Osteomin Tablet is used for Osteoarthritis and other conditions. Osteomin Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Osteomin Tablet contains Chondroitin Sulphate and Glucosamine Sulphate as active ingredients.Osteomin Tablet works by supplying materials to rebuild the cushion in joints; works as a building block of cartilage to slow down the joint breakdown and so Osteomin provides a scientifically proven and internationally accepted joint care formula containing Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Cartilage damage is the root cause of Osteoarthritis and Osteomin works on the root cause as it is an expert in repairing the damaged cartilage.Each film coated tablet of OSTEOMIN contains:|
Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Osteomin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Glucosamine Sulfate (Potassium Salt): 667 mg
- Equiv to Glucosamine Sulfate: 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate: 400 mg
PrecautionsBefore using Osteomin Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g., vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Bleeding disorder
- Hair loss
- Skin irritation
- Sun sensitivity
Interactions with Osteomin TabletIf you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Osteomin Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Osteomin Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Dosage:Take one tablet three times per day with meals or as recommended by the pharmacist/ DoctorWhen not to use Osteomin TabletHypersensitivity to Osteomin Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Osteomin Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
Missing a doseIn case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra doses to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.Overdosage of Osteomin Tablet
- Antimitotic chemotherapy
Storage of Osteomin Tablet
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Osteomin Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Osteomin Tablet.
|Tyzorin® Mouth Wash – simply rinse-retain-spit-repeat to say goodbye to germs and hello to healthier oral hygiene.||These tablets contain the active ingredient, folic acid. Folic acid is the chemical name for Vitamin B9. It is necessary for the normal production of blood cells. Folic Acid Tablets are used for the treatment of certain types of anaemia. They are also used to help prevent the breakdown of red blood cells which can occur as a result of renal (kidney) dialysis or certain other conditions.Indication:|
How to take folic Acid tablets:
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Folic Acid Deficiency
- Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation
- Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation
Side effects:Less serious side effects are more likely, but may include:
- The tablets should be swallowed with a drink of water.
- The doctor/pharmacist will decide what dose of tablets you need to take. The dose will be on the pharmacist’s label. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Carry on taking them for as long as you have been told unless you have any problem. In that case, check with your doctor/pharmacist.
- The recommended dose for adults, the elderly and children over 1 year is 1 tablet daily for up to 4 months. After that your doctor may reduce the dose to 1 tablet every few days. In rare cases some people may need to take up to 3 tablets daily.
Caution:Do not exceed the stated dose.Keep out of sight and reach of children
- nausea, loss of appetite;
- bloating, gas;
- bitter or unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- sleep problems;
- depression; or
- feeling excited or irritable.
There are no reviews yet.